Monday, May 14, 2012

Girls Episode 5

"What about Gillian?"
?
It'll come to you.
Ok I get it now. Your favorite line?
Nope just a moment.
Lol thanks for sharing?
Hmmf.
That was an interesting onomatopoeia. What did you think of that episode?
On par with the past episodes. You?
 Yup. It reaffirmed my hate of Marni. And I didn't get the masturbation scene.
The Marni thread was so well written tho. I think Adam just wanted to be treated the way he treats hannah by Hannah. Like a dominate woman thing. Thoughts?
Yes it was well written. Still hate her. And I guess that makes sense. So does that mean they are together...? or do you think that helped her leave for good?
I don't know. It's kinda becoming a running thing for her to have an out if she just walks away and she cant leave.
Can you rephrase that? It kinda flew over my head.
Its a reoccurring event for Hannah to have a way out if she departs but she is never able to.
Think she's just afraid of being alone.
Yeah. She just likes the attention regardless of the source
Well that's just bc she isn't used to getting attention so she wants to keep it around when she finds it.
Yeah instead of trusting that it will come along again from someone who cares about her
Well I'm guessing she has been burned badly by that before. And has low self esteem. its hard to bounce back from stuff like that.
I'm sure it is. It's a tough situation


At what point is it ok to read into things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.