Thursday, August 18, 2011

Outside the Bar

Setting: Outside a dive bar
The Players: Me- slightly buzzed on too many cosmos. The Man: A 28 year old rocker wanna be with his eyes glazed over with who knows what.

Man: You wanna smoke?

Me: Sure.

Man: You're a really classy lady. I like that. You don't meet many cool people like you in LA.

Me: Thanks.

Man: I kinda like you.

Me: You don't even know me!

Man: But I can tell. I can read people well and I know when I've found a nice classy lady.

Me: You really like the word classy don't you?

Man: I think it makes me look good.

Me: ?

Man: So... I like you. Do you wanna.... do you wanna see it?

Me: Huh?

Man: Do you wanna see it?

Me: What's it? And is it here?

Man: Well we could go around the corner and see it. You don't have to touch it or anything.

Me: (gets it.) OH. No thank you. I don't want to see it.

Man: Well I thought it was worth a try. Maybe I could get your number and you could see it another time.

Me: I'm sorry but I don't think I ever want to see it.

Man: Ok. Well let me get your number.

Me: I... I don't think you get it....

Man: No. I do. I'll walk you home then.

Me: !?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.